Damnation spring : a novel / Ash Davidson.
- 30 of 40 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bentley Memorial Library - Bolton.
6 current holds with 40 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bentley Memorial Library - Bolton||FIC Dav (Text to phone)||33160150504044||Adult New Material||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781982144401
- ISBN: 1982144408
- Physical Description: 445 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Scribner hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
A mother and midwife inadvertently threatens the fortunes and livelihoods of her family and their neighbors after noticing an increase in local miscarriages and believes it's caused by the pesticides used by the Sanderson Timber Company, her husband's employer.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Families > Fiction.
Miscarriage > Fiction.
Loggers > Fiction.
Forests and forestry > California, Northern > Fiction.
Logging > California, Northern > Fiction.
Environmental degradation > Fiction.
California, Northern > Fiction.