Set boundaries, find peace : a guide to reclaiming yourself / Nedra Glover Tawwab.
- 7 of 9 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bentley Memorial Library - Bolton.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bentley Memorial Library - Bolton||158.1 Taw (Text to phone)||33160148503694||Adult New Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0593192095 : HRD
- ISBN: 9780593192092 : HRD
- ISBN: 9780593192092
- ISBN: 0593192095
- Physical Description: xix, 282 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: New York : TarcherPerigee, an imprint of Penguin Random House LLC, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 269-271) and index.
"Healthy boundaries. We all know we should have them--in order to achieve work/life balance, cope with toxic people, and enjoy rewarding relationships with partners, friends, and family. But what do "healthy boundaries" really mean--and how can we successfully express our needs, say "no," and be assertive without offending others?"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Peace of mind.