A tip for the hangman : a novel of Christopher Marlowe / by Allison Epstein.
- 9 of 9 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bentley Memorial Library - Bolton.
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bentley Memorial Library - Bolton||FIC Eps (Text to phone)||33160150504143||Adult New Material||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0385546718 : HRD
- ISBN: 9780385546713 : HRD
- ISBN: 9780385546713
- ISBN: 0385546718
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Doubleday, 
"Christopher Marlowe, a brilliant, aspiring playwright, is pulled into the duplicitous world of international espionage on behalf of queen and country. A many-layered Elizabethan thriller combining state secrets, mystery, and romance worthy of Marlowe's own, timeless works"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Marlowe, Christopher, 1564-1593 > Fiction.