Joey : how a blind rescue horse helped others learn to see / Jennifer Marshall Bleakley.
- 4 of 5 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bentley Memorial Library - Bolton.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bentley Memorial Library - Bolton||636.1092 Ble (Text to phone)||33160148504155||Adult New Nonfiction||Checked out||05/25/2021|
|2021: In Loving Memory of Patty Hassett Wragg & her beloved horse, Tex, from Sharon and David, Pat and Yolanda|
- ISBN: 1496421752 : PAP
- ISBN: 9781496421753 : PAP
- ISBN: 9781496421746 (hc)
- ISBN: 1496421744
- ISBN: 9781496421753 (sc)
- ISBN: 1496421752
- Physical Description: x, 272 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Carol Stream, Illinois : Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., 2018.
Includes group discussion questions.
At the height of his show career, a beautiful Appaloosa became injured, and he moved from one owner to the next, ultimately experiencing severe abuse and neglect. A rescue group found Joey nearly dead from starvation--and blind. Then he came to Hope Reins, a ranch dedicated to helping kids who had been abused, emotionally wounded, or unwanted by teaching these children to care for rescued animals.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Animals > Religious aspects > Christianity.