And then comes Christmas / Tom Brenner ; illustrated by Jana Christy.
- 12 of 15 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bentley Memorial Library - Bolton.
0 current holds with 15 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bentley Memorial Library - Bolton||E Bre (Text to phone)||33160125543382||Easy Fiction||Checked out||12/21/2021|
- ISBN: 076365342X
- ISBN: 9780763653422
- ISBN: 076365342X (reinforced trade edition)
- ISBN: 9780763653422 (reinforced trade edition)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 x 28 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 2014.
"From icicles clinging to roofs and houses strung with colorful lights to visiting Santa and hunting for the perfect tree, this classic-in-the-making celebrates all of the holiday's excitement. Evoking both winter's changes to the world outside and well-loved traditions taking place within, here is a story to encourage readers to curl up with their loved ones and bask in the magic of the Christmas season. A lyrical invitation to watch for signs of the approaching season--and revel in the homespun rituals that warm a family celebration."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Winter > Juvenile fiction.